Sunday, March 25, 2012

realizing

Ally N. <postmastern@amresco-inc.com>

Good day
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. Sweetheart, I can almost feel you beside me as I write this letter and I even imagine the pleasant scent of your perfume. Last night, in my dreams, I saw you on the pier. The wind was blowing through your hair, and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as I watched you looking somewhere away www.elvira-midday.net.ua
You are handsome, I thought as I saw you, a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began to walk toward you, and than you finally turned to me. I noticed that others had been watching you as well. a??Do you know her?a?? they asked you in jealous whispers. Than you smiled at me and simply answered with the truth a??Better than I know myself.a??

if you are interested send a smile back to me

No comments:

Post a Comment