Wednesday, September 26, 2012

HELLO


Hello My Dear,
Compliment of the day, i hope you are doing well and feeling fine
and healthy. My name is Jacinta Victor from Sudan, am a single girl
searching
for friend, I am tall and fair in complexion,
I know you will be surprise when you will receive this
letter on how do I got your Email ID, but I don’t want
you to be afraid.Well, I got your Email ID through Yahoo Google Search after I
have prayed to Almighty God to show me an honest and
sincere person who will be my friend. And God review to
me that you are the right person who can be mine friend.
I hope that I will match your type, if you can give me
the cha
nce I would like to know you better, since religion,
distance and age doesn’t matter to me.

I saw your mail contact info today, i become interested
in knowing you & being friendly with you.
I would appreciate if we get acquainted as
soon as possible my respected,I'll tell you more
about me in my next mailWhile waiting hopefully
for your urgent reply for introduction & my photos
thanks
Jacinta Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment