Friday, October 5, 2012

Hello dear,

from: Miss Lily Ghanem

Hello dear,

Am Miss Lily Ghanem from Libya i am reaching you for a purpose of relationship. I intend to make a nice and long lasting relationship with you. I will be pleased to have you as friend or more than a friend if fate will grant my wish. I am writing from Burkina Faso where i am residing presently due to the past crisis that happened in my country. I mostly understand that relationship is all about caring, showing love, passion and sharing of ideas irrespective of difference in color, tribe, culture and distance apart. I heartily wish to tell you more about me but i have to reserve that to my next mail till i hear from you. I hope to share my pictures with you in my next mail and I pray that my letter will find you in a good state of health.

I wish you all the complement of the season as i am waiting to receive your mail and share some ideas with you.

Love from Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment