Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Weekend

from: Amina Dami ahmed <a.dami.lorla@gmail.com>


 Thank you so much for your mail towards helping me on this investment in your country but sir,i would like to know your full name,age,occupation and also i would like to have your mobile contact for me to be able to contact you.Sir my united nation identity card and the identity card of my son is attached for proper identification.

      Sir please i would like to know the level of education in your country so that my son can be able to complete his education in your country after the investment is done.Sir i would like to know the level of investment in your country so that we can know what to invest this money in.Sir i await to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Mrs Amina

No comments:

Post a Comment